Thursday, May 30, 2013

Afternoon project

Zach is spending the week at Annual Conference so the kids and I hitched a ride and came to visit family while he's gone.  It's been nice to see everyone but the days have been a little long with everyone having to work.  I decided to use this afternoon to do a project I've been meaning to do for a while.

Back when I first joined Pinterest I came across a picture of a little girl photographed in her mother's wedding dress and just fell in love with the idea.  My wedding dress is at my parents house and every time we have come I have returned home kicking myself that I didn't take Zoe's picture in it.  Today I decided to just go for it.  I still don't have tons of energy (some of that the result of a three week old that thinks sleeping is for chumps) so I didn't plan the shoot as well as I would of liked.  I considered doing Zoe's hair up fancy but in the end I kind of liked the innocence of her pigtails.  Here are some of the pictures:




Again, not the greatest, but she enjoyed taking them and I will be glad to have them one day.  Not a bad way to spend an afternoon!

Blessings to you all!

No comments: