Monday, August 18, 2008

Actual News to Report!

A lot has happened this past week that I would like to share with you. First, I got a new job! Yeah and praise God for that! It all happened so quickly that my head is still kinda spinning. For those of you who don't know I am working at College Hill Elementary as a Special Education Aide. I get to work with the wonderful Lisa Bailey. Lisa is the mother of one my absolute favorite youth kids, Erin, and it was she that contacted me about this opening. That was Thursday, I applied, interviewed and received the job Friday. Saturday Zach and I went to Lake Kemp with the Youth for a lake trip and Ranger game. We got back Sunday around 5:30. Man I am tired and sore. This morning I had the assembly at the high school and then went in at 1:00 for training. I think I am really going to like it but am really ready for the kids to come. School starts next Monday. God is GOOD people!! Anywho, I'll attach a couple of pictures from this weekend.
Zach and I at the game. Rangers won!!!
Zach and I at Lake Kemp! Wonderful weather, wonderful company!!

No comments: