Friday, November 4, 2011

School Daze...

Hey, did you guys know that it's November?? Crazy, isn't it!  This momma better get on her Christmas shopping!

In other news, today was Noah's first day of "school."  He is going every Friday morning (it's the only morning they had available).  There are roughly 8 kids in his class and I'm excited to see how much he learns.   School starts a 9:00 and Zach had agreed to take him this morning.  At 8:25 I was having to wake both of them up so they could get ready.  Noah got dressed in a daze, not really knowing what was going on.  I'm pretty sure he would have slept till nearly 10:00 if left alone. (Zach too, for that matter)  Here's a picture of my little man getting ready to leave the house:

 
"Why am I awake?"

I got his bag packed and tried to put it on him but the weight took him straight to the ground.  For some reason, he didn't appreciate that.

Can you tell Zach just woke up? 

 My big boy walking to school. (With his high water pants, poor kid)

Daddy tried to get a picture by the sign but Noah wasn't feeling it.


Noah and Daddy! 

"What am I supposed to do here?" 

So unsure...

When Zach left Noah was enjoying his breakfast and looking forward to a morning of play with other kids his age.  Sadly, that's not something he has really experienced before.  What a blessing we are able to at least give him one day a week at school.

We are going to be leaving soon to pick him up but before that we will swing by Hobby Lobby.  I have a new craft to do so be looking for that on my other blog!

Blessings to you!

No comments: