Tuesday, April 12, 2011

James 1 1:18

Thanks to my Husband for the above scripture. What struck me most about it is that we can ask God for anything and everything but if we don't know Him we wont even realize when he answers our prayers. I have never liked the expression of "Let go and Let God." God wants us to be proactive. We are constantly being pulled in so many directions in this world, evil is at every turn, even when we think we are doing good and where we are supposed to be, evil is there. We have to constantly be on alert if we wish to do God's will for us. We aren't to worry about that which we can not change but if we just "let go" then we can loose the ability to hear what God is telling us. It's very easy to become complacent. Just my two cents.

On another note -

Today I asked Zoe to put some shoes on and go get the paper. She responded with, "I was planning to. It was on my list. It was right after going potty." Hehe...who knew she was so organized ;)

Also, Noah took a step today. Just one and then he sat down. I don't even think he realized he did it. Mom hopes he can hold off walking until they come next week so they can witness it. Crazy that Easter is in 2 weeks!

Thankful for many things today, including Benadryl and coffee....

No comments: